Tuesday 23 February 2016

Battle Nereus FTW!!!


I'm not going to bother to post the fit on this bad boy but you can check out the idea for this via this killmail:

https://zkillboard.com/kill/52184376/

This clever dude in Jita is challenging Frigs/Dessys to fight him in a battle Nereus. The thing has a nasty tank, near limitless cap chargers, and solid repping power. Obviously, trying to do a combat roam in this ship would not end well. But solo PVP when you can somewhat control who you fight, it's a pretty fun experiment. I honestly don't know if I'll bother to try something like this but part of me wants to bring a maxed out booster and a head full of slaves to a fight with this ship just to see it brick tank something. Anyway, I thought this one was pretty interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment